Click on Add to Cart and proceed to checkout page to enter additional details about yourself to enter the online competition. Be sure to choose the INR icon to ensure that the currency shows in INR before adding to cart.
Important: Be sure to submit your details regarding the competition on the checkout page after Add to Cart.
Please use this registration form to apply for the online competition if you are an Indian resident only. You can apply for the Oottukkadu Venkata Kavi rendition or the Bach category or both. If applying for both, please fill out separate forms for each.
After applying, send a link to your youtube rendition to the given email at firstname.lastname@example.org by Oct 17th.
If you are chosen to participate in the final round, you will be asked to submit another video rendition for the final online round.
Junior/Senior Category can be chosen by the participant based on the criteria below. Age is not a criteria.
Senior Category: Those who have performed at least 45 minute concerts
Junior Category: All others
1. Register after reading and understanding the Rules
2. Submit your prelim entry online over youtube before 17th Oct, 2019 to email@example.com
3. Those selected for Finals from:
(a) North America will participate live at the OVK-Bach Melharmony Festival @ Madison, WI on Nov 9 & 10
(b) Other parts of the world will participate online
4. Separate prizes for WINNERS of Live (on Nov 10) & Online categories
5. The decision of distinguished judges will be final. If a student of a particular judge is participating, the other panelists will be called to judge that particular entry.
The contest is open to participants of any age. They will only be judged by the level they choose to be while registering as Senior or Junior. So, please take care to choose the Category.
Participants can register separately for both vocal and instrumental.
1. Learn any 2 compositions of Oottukkadu Venkata Kavi preferrably from the list available in www.acharyanet.com
2. Video Record any ONE song & upload to Youtube.
3. Submit your link (it should not be made public) by 12th October 2019 to firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. You will be informed if you’re selected for the finals by 24 Oct.
2. If so, you will be required to be present the other song.
3. Participants will be judged on the basis of good tonality, adherence to shruti, laya, raga grammar, lyrical accuracy & enunciation as well as thorough grasp of the sangatis and details.
4. If you live in North America, you will be required to attend the finals at Madison WI on Nov 9th/10th. Online participants will be required to send another youtube link by Nov 7th. Send you link to email@example.com.
5. Results for all including online participants will be announced at the festival on Nov 10th.
Registration Fees: Rs 600