Ideal for students who have learnt music for 5-6 years and want to learn advanced varnams, krithis, manodharma, tillanas, javalis, padams and further improve their competitive and performance skills.
Join these weekly Manodharma and Composition Live Zoom Sessions. Students can register for each week or for a certain number of weeks in advance, based on convenience. Fees are same for both sessions and registrations can be applied to any of the two categories below.
Please Note: WhatsApp +91-7259240932 after you complete registration to receive the zoom links.
A golden opportunity to draw from the incredible repertoire of every major musical form from Sangeet Samrat Chitravina N Ravikiran, acknowledged globally as one of the greatest musician-composers India has produced. What students get is not only the melody, rhythm and lyrics but also the astonishing insights into raga, bhava, laya, lyrics and much more.
- Periodicity: Weekly: 9:00 pm India Time every Sunday
- Open to: Only to both vocalists and instrumentalists of any age who are at the Intermediate level (at least 10 varnams+kritis combined) or Advanced level (at least 40-50 varnam/krtis)
- Typically, one song will be covered per session or two based on the size of the composition and details involved.
- Duration: Between 45-65 minutes based on musical flow.
SPECIAL CREATIVITY (IMPROVISATION/MANODHARMA) COURSES
Access Past Recording
- Click here to see a video preview from the session on Raga Anandabhairavi.
- These special weekly online courses by Sangeet Samrat Chitravina N Ravikiran are only open to students of Intermediate (at least 10 varnams+kritis combined) or Advanced levels (at least 40-50 varnam/krtis and familiar with manodharma basics).
- Periodicity: Weekly: 9:00 pm India Time every Saturday
- One or two ragas will be analysed over each session with specific tips on alapana including key & appropriate phrases, definitive endings, syllabalisation, akara techniques and kalpana swaras voice/instrumental techniques.
- In the case of ghana ragas/rakti/other important ragas (like Shankarabharanam, Todi, Kalyani, Kambhodhi etc/Sahana, Devagandhari, Nayaki, Kedaragowla, Yadukulakambhodhi etc/ Keeravani/Shanmukhapriya/
Vachaspati/Latangi etc), the same raga may be covered in extra sessions.
- Duration: Between 45-70 minutes based on musical flow.