WEEKLY COMPOSITION & MANODHARMA MASTERCLASSES WITH SANGEET SAMRAT CHITRAVINA N RAVIKIRAN
DEC 12th @ 9 pm India Time – Manodharma Class
Final Rounds of Kalpana Swarams in Various Ragas
DEC 13th @ 9 pm India Time – Composition Class
Yadukulakambhodhi Ata Tala Varnam
REGISTER and Whatsapp +91-7259240932 to get your zoom links.
Special Creativity (improvisation/manodharma) & Composition Courses
Join these weekly Manodharma and Composition Live Zoom Sessions. Students can register for each week or for a certain number of weeks in advance, based on convenience. Fees are same for both sessions and registrations can be applied any of the two categories below.
Please Note: WhatsApp +91-7259240932 after you complete registration to receive the zoom links.
A golden opportunity to draw from the incredible repertoire of every major musical form from Sangeet Samrat Chitravina N Ravikiran, acknowledged globally as one of the greatest musician-composers India has produced. What students get is not only the melody, rhythm and lyrics but also the astonishing insights into raga, bhava, laya, lyrics and much more.
- Periodicity: Weekly: 9:00 pm India Time every Sunday
- Open to: Only to both vocalists and instrumentalists of any age who are at the Intermediate level (at least 10 varnams+kritis combined) or Advanced level (at least 40-50 varnam/krtis)
- Typically, one song will be covered per session or two based on the size of the composition and details involved.
- Duration: Between 45-65 minutes based on musical flow.
Special Creativity (improvisation/manodharma) Courses
- Click here to see a video preview from the session on Raga Anandabhairavi.
- These special weekly online courses by Sangeet Samrat Chitravina N Ravikiran are only open to students of Intermediate (at least 10 varnams+kritis combined) or Advanced levels (at least 40-50 varnam/krtis and familiar with manodharma basics).
- Periodicity: Weekly: 9:00 pm India Time every Saturday
- One or two ragas will be analysed over each session with specific tips on alapana including key & appropriate phrases, definitive endings, syllabalisation, akara techniques and kalpana swaras voice/instrumental techniques.
- In the case of ghana ragas/rakti/other important ragas (like Shankarabharanam, Todi, Kalyani, Kambhodhi etc/Sahana, Devagandhari, Nayaki, Kedaragowla, Yadukulakambhodhi etc/Keeravani/Shanmukhapriya/Vachaspati/Latangi etc), the same raga may be covered in extra sessions.
- Duration: Between 45-70 minutes based on musical flow.
Choose the number of sessions and register below.
Please contact us through the ‘Need Help’ chat window on this page for any questions.